- About the company
- Miro.com is the leading online collaborative whiteboard platform. More than 25 million people use our product, including 80% of Fortune 100 companies such as Cisco, Salesforce, Hubspot. We have 1000+ employees and are doubling across Russia, Netherlands, USA, Germany.
Our angels and advisors are the CEOs of Intercom, UIPath and Wrike. Funded by Accel. Accel has funded technology companies including Facebook, Slack, Dropbox, Atlassian.
We’ve been named one of the Best American Startups Employers by Forbes. Testimonials and our Glassdoor scores of 4.8 show a highly engaged and collaborative team.
Our technological stack:
– Java 11, Spring (+Spring Boot), Hazelcast, PostgreSQL, Redis, TestNG & Mockito.
– React, React Native, TypeScript, Webpack, MobX.
– Atlassian stack (Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jira).
– AWS (S3, EC2), Docker, Linux.
- Andrey KhusidCo-founder, CEO