- About the company
- We develop, market and sell PVS-Studio; a static code analyzer for code written in C,C++, C#, and Java.
This is a tool for programmers, which significantly saves the finances of a company through the early detection of errors in code, by performing analysis of the source code.
Our mission is the improvement of code quality. Our task is not just to find errors, but to improve the quality and standards of software development. We promote the idea of using static analysis in general. Using the methodology of static analysis saves time during development, makes the programmers more responsible, helps to monitor novice programmers, and saves money and time for the program end-users. We are sure that we should spread the news about static analysis around the world. At the same time, we are not giving an abstract idea, but suggest using an analysis tool; namely the PVS-Studio analyzer. The world expresses its gratitude by purchasing licenses.
When writing articles or speaking at conferences we do NOT say «Buy PVS-Studio and everything will be great». We say: «Use static analysis tools and everything will be great. Which one? Well, for example, PVS-Studio.»
Supported languages and compilers
- Windows. Visual Studio, C, C++, C++/CLI, C++/CX (WinRT)
- Windows. MinGW C, C++
- Windows/Linux. IAR Embedded Workbench, C/C++ Compiler for ARM C, C++
- Windows/Linux. QNX Momentics, QCC C, C++
- Windows/Linux. Keil µVision, DS-MDK, ARM Compiler 5/6 C, C++
- Windows/Linux. Texas Instruments Code Composer Studio, ARM Code
Generation Tools C, C++
- Windows/Linux. MPLAB XC8 C
- Windows/Linux/macOS. GNU Arm Embedded Toolchain, Arm Embedded
GCC compiler, C, C++
- Windows/Linux/macOS. Qt Creator, Eclipse, GCC, Clang, C, C++
- Windows/Linux/macOS. IntelliJ IDEA, Android Studio, Java
- Windows/Linux/macOS. Visual Studio, JetBrains Rider, C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Evgeniy RyzhkovCEOAndrey KarpovDevRelEkaterina MatveevaCMO