We’re currently experimenting with Flutter while developing our side project for step challenges with colleagues. This side project should also be considered as a playground, where we can check if we can use Flutter in more serious projects. That’s why we want to use some approaches there that can look like an over-engineering for such a small project.
So one of the first questions was what can we use for dependency injection. A quick search in the internet revealed 2 libraries with positive reviews: get_it and kiwi. As
get_it turned out to be a Service Locator (and I’m not a fan of this pattern), I was going to play with kiwi, which looked more promising, but then I’ve found another one library: inject.dart. It is heavily inspired by Dagger library, and as we use the latest one in our other Android projects, I’ve decided to dig into it.