What is full-stack development?
Full-stack development services refer to the development of both client-side and server-side interfaces of any application. In technical terms, these are the front-end and back-end, respectively.
To hire a full-stack web developer is to get someone who is well-versed in both front-end and back-end development and has the skills and technological prowess to step in at any stage of a project.
What qualities does the ideal full-stack developer possess?
If you’re looking to hire a remote full-stack web developer or a full-time one, consider looking out for these qualities:
- Mastery over front-end technologies
- Knowledge of at least one server-side programming language
- Concrete understanding of DBMS technology
- UI/UX design skills
- Experience in handling servers
- Knowledge of Git and version control systems
- In-depth understanding of web services or API
- Awareness of security concerns and frameworks
- Understanding of algorithms and data structure