Вся эта операция сопровождается довольно продолжительными танцами с бубном, которыми мы не будем в рамках этой статьи заниматься.
The rules, which are effective immediately, mean recreational users will face a fine of up to $3,000 CAD if drones weighing more than 250 grams are caught flying:
* Higher than 90 metres.
* Within 75 metres of buildings, vehicles, vessels, animals or people.
* More than 500 metres away from the user.
* At night, in clouds or somewhere you can't see it.
* Within nine kilometres of somewhere aircraft take off or land, or a forest fire.
* Without your name, address and phone number marked on the drone itself.
* Over forest fires, emergency response scenes or controlled airspace.
B.C.'s Wildfire Act was amended last year to include sanctions of up to a year in jail and fines of as much as $100,000 for interfering with wildfire control efforts. Under Transport Canada regulations, the penalties can include up to 18 months in jail and fines as high as $25,000 for unauthorized aircraft found flying within a radius of about nine kilometres of a fire or below an altitude of about a 900 metres.